from detention:
5925 Airport Road, Suite 200, Mississauga, ON, Canada
We offer expedited document delivery to the CIC office at: 74 Victoria St., Toronto, ON, ON M5C, Immigration and Refugee Board. We also serve customers in the following regions: Toronto, ON Brampton, ON Milton, ON Oakville, ON


Study 2018-01-07T00:14:08+00:00

For those who wish to come to Canada to learn a new language or to obtain international experience, we offer a step-by-step guide of obtaining a study permit. Foreign nationals on study permit are allowed to work part-time in Canada during the course of their studies. Their accompanying spouses can apply for an open work permit, usually valid for the period of the study permit.

Contact us for your FREE 30-minute consultation to learn more.

Let’s get started