Morden, Manitoba has been welcoming new skilled immigrants since 2014. This small but very potent city offers immigration opportunities through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Stream, but does not require a job offer.
The eligibility requirements are very straight-forward:
- Be between ages 21 and 45;
- Have no connections in any other province or city of Canada;
- Have at least a one-year post-secondary degree or diploma;
- Have experience living in a rural area;
- Score 5 on IELTS in each band;
- Have sufficient settlements funds;
- Have genuine intention to establish and settle in Morden; AND
- Fall within Morden’s Top In-Demand occupations.
The Top In-Demand Job as of lately include:
- Entry Level Manufacturing;
- Factory Sewing Machine operators;
- Heavy vehicle mechanic.
Please note that this occupation list is subject to change. Ensure that you operate with the most updated information when applying for immigration.